- VEHICLE SAFETY INSPECTION
- ____________ FT. LBS.
- Lubricate and check chassis. Change oil and oil filter. Check air filter and breather filter. Check all fluid levels and tire pressures. Preform basic safety inspection. Road test vehicle.
- CUSTOMER STATES CHECK ENGINE LIGHT IS ON CAR SEEMS TO FINE
- TRANSFER CASE FLUID – Drain & Refill
- SPARK PLUGS – Remove & Replace – In-Line4 All
- VARIABLE TIMING CONTROL ACTUATOR – Remove & Replace – In-Line4 One,Intake or Exhaust
ERIC S. gave our service a 5 star review on 9/4/2021